Fall is right around the corner, can you feel your energy shifting, and your thoughts getting ready for the upcoming season? You may have a picture in your mind of the way you want to look and feel heading into the holidays. But you don’t have any new ideas on how to achieve your goals other than “eat less, exercise more”.
But you’ve already tried that. Several times. It didn’t work.
So now what?
If I just described you, or if you want some new ideas on how to achieve your fitness and weight loss goals here are 3 simple ideas to get you started:
1~ Write dow where you are right now. Be honest. Write down exactly what you’re doing in your life, so you can map out a new plan of how you’ll get to where you want to go. Write all your frustrations, things that haven’t worked, how you are feeling about yourself, and just dump all the stuff in your head. Don’t get hung up on whether or not you are being too negative. If you don’t vent this stuff it’ll fester, and that’s where the negative energy will affect your life. Dump it and it won’t be able to hold you hostage any longer. Enjoy this activity. It can be fun to vent your butt off. And the more honest you are with yourself, the more determined you will be to make a change.
2~ Write down exactly how you want your life to be. Write how you see yourself, how you feel, how you look. Write it all in the present tense as if you are already living it. Don’t worry if it feels untrue. This is where you’ve got to start. Write it all down; how you look, and feel, how you act. Write down what your skin, hair, clothes, nails, look like, Mention your relationship with yourself, and others. What ever is important to you write it down. Go for it and enjoy it!
3~ The last step is to bridge the gap. It’s time to map out how you get from #1 to #2. And of course it isn’t that simple or is it? My suggestion; Figure out the first step first. Once you take the first step, the next step will show itself to you. Keep it simple and doable. And that’s it! Allow all ideas to bubble up.
If this sounds complicated (it can seem like a lot) then I’ll open up the phone lines for a few hours this week and next to talk to you if you need some guidance here. We’ll chat for 25 minutes and get you on the right track! Here’s the link to schedule a call with me: Lets Chat
Please select a valid form
Thank you so much for your interest in my brand new carb cycling and intermittent fasting online training program! This is hands down, the most effective program you will ever complete.
My mission is to help you lose weight, create a sustainable healthy lifestyle, and feel great about accomplishing your goals. My clients are experiencing incredible results with up to 6 lbs lost in one week! In addition to tremendous weight loss, my clients are reporting far more energy, less anxiety, more control over their food choices and mood, and much more!
The next round of the carb cycling and intermittent fasting program will start on Monday, July 18. You will be added to a group to learn the meal plan details, workout routine, and pertinent information the week of July 11. The online program includes a focus on goal setting, carb cycling, intermittent fasting, nutrition education, and 5 days per week of movement.
If you are ready to commit to this 6 week program, register below! Your satisfaction is my guarantee.
The 6 week online training program will start on Monday, July 18, 2016.
What can you expect from this new program?
- Convenient 6-week program that fits your busy schedule
- Accountability and a supportive approach that keeps you on track to accomplish your goal
- Affordable package option that is among the lowest cost option you’ll find
- The focus, quality, intensity, and commitment you’d expect from me, a trainer with 20+ years of success!
- FREE access to me to answer your specific questions
- FREE copy of a cutting edge book
Here’s how it works:
- Six week training program starting on July 18.
- You will be given a grocery list with a list of approved an unapproved foods.
- Clients will be expected to follow a 5 day per week workout plan that includes written workouts and hyperlinked videos.
- Exercises will be appropriate for all levels with modified options for beginners. The workout will include plyometrics, running drills, and pilates.
- Participants will be required to pay in advance and fill out all health forms, waivers, and liability forms before the program begins
- Participants will be required to log their food and do daily checkin’s with me via text or email.
- The Carb Cycling Intermittent Fasting program will be only $159 as a introductory price special.
- Please register and pay for the training program below. I am only accepting the first 20 ladies who register and several spots have already been filled. After you register, I will send you the health forms, waiver and liability forms. Payment (in full) and all forms are due prior to the start of the program. Please let me know if you have any questions at all!